Friday 31 March 2017

Evaluation

My media products are my two ancillary tasks (A magazine advert and digi-pack) for a final music video based on the song 'Cops and Robbers'.
If you've been following my blog for the last few months you will have seen all the stages of research, planning, and production of these products.
And now it's time to reflect back on my work to evaluate it and see how well I think of it.


The four main points of evaluation I shall be asking myself are:

1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

2) How effective is the combination of your main product and your ancillary tasks?

3) What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

4) How did you use media technologies in the construction of and research, planing and evaluation stages?


No comments:

Post a Comment