Monday 3 April 2017

Evaluation: 3) What have you learnt from your audience feedback?


So during my evaluation, it's not only important to reflect on my own work, asking how successful I think it is, How effective I think my Ancillary tasks aided my final product, Ect'. But for me to also gain information from the audience themselves. As this was designed with every intent to be an actual music video and satellite products it's important to get audience feedback, and to see what I can gain from their opinions.
Their responses will also help me determine what aspects of my products the public like and what type of audience member say certain things and to spot any existing pattern.
Using this information, I will understand what people felt was successful and who my ideal target audience is.


Above is the link to my survey that asks a series of questions like, Age, Gender, Typical Music Taste and General Feedback on both the Music Video and two Ancillary tasks (The Magazine advert and Digi-pack)



Here are the results of to my set of questions presented as bar charts:






You may have noticed that the later questions weren't multiple choice, instead the audience have the chance to offer more personal and in-depth feedback of their opinions.
I asked a dozen or so friends and family members if they would like to fill in the survey and here as some of their more personal comments, answering the questions:

1) What was your favorite time period and why?
2) What did you like about the Music Video?
3) What did you like about the Ancillary tasks?
4) How effective do you think the combination of the Digi-Pack and Magazine Advert are for the music video?
5) How well does it use, develop or challenge the form conventions of real media products?

To help visualize the different type of people I asked and the range of opinions I gathered, I illustrated one answer from each person who took the survey by using Pixton. 
(Answered in the order of questions asked above)




No comments:

Post a Comment