Saturday 10 December 2016

Filming Day Overlook: Day 1- Moreton 1970 & 1930

Today my group and I filmed the first two time periods scheduled.
1930 and 1970 as I've previously mentioned were going to be filmed first.

At the end of the week you'll be able to see the Vlog that I made during filming to give you a good idea of what things where like behind the scenes. 
Overall I feel like the day went very well, we first filmed the 1970 section and despite on set difficulties and lip syncing issues we were able to complete the entire section. 



After that we went to Oliver's house and begun to set up the set for 1930. I got changed out of the 70's costume and into the 30's suit. I gelled my hair back and got ready to film. Lighting the interior in a way that would look good on camera.



After a long day of shooting we all discussed the preparations we would need for our next day of filming, 1950. 

Filming Day Overlook: Day 1- Moreton 1970 & 1930



Today's Footage


We returned to the footage we filmed and edited together.
Note- only the 1930 and 1970 segments are edited so to see these segments go to the time codes listed below-

1:07- 1930
2:01- 1970



Upon reviewing the content I've noticed there still are a few problems with lip syncing, performance and lighting so I've discussed it with the group and I have made a list of all the shots we think need redoing and plan to correct them on our re-shoot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment