Wednesday 28 December 2016

Filming Day Overlook: Day 4- Liverpool 1890's & Present Day


Today we filmed in Liverpool. Soon I'll post today's Vlog showing you how things were like behind the scenes but in this quick overview I'm just going to talk about how I think the day went.
So we started by going down to Saltney Street which is close to the old docks and industrial buildings that made up Liverpool's info-structure in the Victorian times.
We started at 9:00 am and after meeting up with everyone and getting changed we started blocking out the scene and begun filming.

Overall I think the 1890's segment went very well. It was a challenge to figure out proper choreography and to match that with the lip syncing to a high enough quality of the other time periods. 
I think this section went very well considering the time we put into it. 
And after looking over the footage again it's clear it is and won't be in need of any re-shoots in the future.



After 1890 was filmed we had lunch and made our way down to the Albert Docks, by the Echo Arena where at night we filmed the final time period of the video.
This single shot (As seen below) was very well done and I am quite proud of the framing we achieved with the wheel silhouetting me in the background before I put on my hood and move on.



(We unfortunately haven't had the chance to include the Present Day section to the final video but above is a GIF I have made of the independent section)

Vlog: Filming Day 4- Behind the Scenes (Liverpool)



Today's Footage


0:00- 1890
1:27- 1930
1:50- 1950
2:22- 1970


No comments:

Post a Comment